Beijing Titan Beauty Equipment Co., Ltd.
Main products:space tunnel,3C Alga Body-coating Unit,R.V.Blue Anti-stress Cabin
Contact Us
  • Contact Person : Ms. Wang Sophia
  • Company Name : Beijing Titan Beauty Equipment Co., Ltd.
  • Tel : 86-010-81782303
  • Fax : 86-010-81700317
  • Address : Beijing,Beijing,No.6 Pingxifu industry park , Changping District, Beijing
  • Country/Region : China
  • Zip : 102209

Spa Euro Style multifunctional vichy steam shower

Spa Euro Style multifunctional vichy steam shower
Product Detailed
Four kinds of special color light sources,Strong jet massage,soft jet massage,Automatic temperature control,spa full shower,



Rain-like jet  vicky shower SPA. The customer can choose to accept the spray massage from five shower heads by lying on his back or on his stomach, and enjoy the manual massage of the SPA therapist in a completed class of professional SPA course.


T.Rain Forest works in two modes: gentle spray and strong water column.



Gentle spray

Strong water column


Corneum softening and scrub

Corneum scrub

Blood vessel

Dredging, softening

Stimulation, ergizing


Relief, relaxation



Mitigation, comfort

Inspiration, passion



Strong jet massage


Jet massage by strong water column from different angles helps calm down nerve, relaxes muscles, and accelerates blood circulation.

Automatic temperature control

Constant temperature can be kept automatically, or you can set the temperature at your will, enabling you to enjoy tropic rain forest massage.

Four kinds of special color light sources provide you with the chromophototherapy most favored in Europe and America.


Curative Effect



Making up energy, and hastening cell regeneration

Anemia, bad circulation, fatigue


Cleaning, wrinkle weakening, and sleep improving



Energy, sense of safety, and recovery

Hypertension, fatigue


Calmness, comfort, and beauty

Insomnia, muscle strain

 1.The payment terms is T/ means tha you wil pay 30%deposit to order our capusle,befrore we ship the goods ,you will pay off the other 70%payment for us.

2.The delivery time is in one week we will send the goods after we receive your all payment.

minimun order quantity is 1PC.

3.The warranty  is one year.

4.About the freight :Will you please tell me your nearest sea port ,then i will check the sea freight for you .If you will send the goods by DHL,it will be very expensive,tomorrow i will tell your the shipping freight.

 5.We have the CE certification of the machine

6.we are the manufacture not the trade.


Spa Euro Style multifunctional vichy steam shower

Copyright Notice @ 2008-2012 ECVERY Limited and/or its subsidiaries and licensors. All rights reserved.